Sine wave

The world goes blue and green.....sunlight wakes me up...
ah! I am happy but am not making any sense.

For days, I am learning ways to find the right way to do it.
Am dazed for days and eventually am tense.

I guess I am flowing on a sine wave.

The grass is green on this side, the grass is green on that side
doesn't matter... it will dry and will be smoked up.

Religion, faith, trust, mercy, love , soul..
money buys it all, life is just a backup.

I guess I am flowing on this sine wave.

All ups and downs, running aimlessly around,
Emotions are mostly seen in lost & found.

Fading nomenclatures, broken links and the torn socks
the twisted tale is hiding behind the black box.

I am certain that I am rowing on this sine wave.

Comments

  1. Seems ur really bothered!!!
    Somehow u managed method to madness :)
    Nice!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

She wakes up

another weekday