No Rewards

Today, it is a totally different notion.
Pain is called a self centered emotion.

I was looking for shade under a dead tree.
the leaves were gone long back, alas! I could not see.

Falling from the eleventh floor was like flowing in the air.
Stepping on a thorn today is a painful affair.

I have broken the glass today! I can see through now.
The definitions of limits, today I disavow.

My feathers are growing, I am not scared of rain.
Conversations need a strong reason to sustain.

No to raised brows, it isn't a blame game.
What it seemed to be before, certainly is not the same.

The greens on the grounds, the blues in the skies,
there are no answers to the whats and whys...

I am not running away.. but I am running towards....
There is no money involved today...there are no rewards.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sine wave

She wakes up

another weekday